Wednesday 13 May 2015

Heyheyhey!

Hi y'all, just here with a quickie update!


  1. As you can see, my last post skipped a unit. While looking for a subject to write about for Unit 3, I discovered the subject I was researching was more correlated with Unit 4 than anything else. So I decided to do a switcheroo and will be posting an article and discussion for Unit 3 when I find something worth writing about!

  1. At the end of this series of blog posts, I will post a page with all of my sources formatted in accordance to the MLA format. In the meantime, my main articles and the additional sources used for a particular post can be found at the end of each post. There is also a long list of all the links at the sidebar under Article Sources.

I totally understand that no one is reading this because they want to, but thanks anyways dudes!

C


Coolio dino pic for some cool people

No comments:

Post a Comment